I researched a ton of armband type iPhone holders before finally getting this one, my husband has one too so I was able to try it out before I bought as well. My favourite things about it are:
- the clear window so that you can see & interact with the phone while it is in the case
- the extra pocket inside to hold keys, lip balm, cash, whatever you might need (as long as it fits into the space)
- the padding that keeps your arm sweat from becoming sweat on your phone
- the little stretchy fabric thing that holds your iPhone right up to the clear window
- the fact that it comes in a bunch of bright fun colours
- the armband itself, I find it sometimes needs to be adjusted a couple of times to stay tight. But, it's never come undone, so I guess it could be a lot worse! It's neoprene with a hook & loop style closure so perhaps it's the slight stretch in the material (or my upper arm jiggly bits) that keeps me from finding the perfect fit the first time I put it on
If you're looking for a durable, well-made, attractive, and functional case for your phone that will not break the bank, this could very well be it. Check out more at http://www.armpocket.com/products/SPORT-20-LW.html.